PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its implementing regulations, as well as Spanish Constitutional Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and the guarantee of digital rights, we provide you with the following pertinent information on the processing of your personal data:
Your data will be processed by INSYTE INSTALACIONES SA, with Tax Code (CIF) A79446795, registered address at 23 Calle Huesca, PI Valdonaire, 28970 Humanes (Madrid) and email address email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
TECNODERECHO ASESORES, S.L., with Tax Code (CIF) B85234177, has been appointed by the data controller as the data protection officer and you may contact the latter by calling (+34) 914 898 274 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL GROUNDS:
INSYTE INSTALACIONES SA informs you that it will only use your data for legal purposes, such as:
- Performance of our contractual and/or commercial relationship: your data will be processed for the purpose of maintaining and complying with the obligations stemming from our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Spanish Tax Agency, judicial proceedings, etc.).
- Sending informative communications about possible incidents or IT security breaches.
For any other purpose after prior written authorisation has been obtained from you, such as:
- Sending commercial offers and promotions about our products and/or services.
- Sharing your data with group companies about which we have previously notified you.
- Sending offers and promotions from other group companies about which we have previously notified you.
- Participation in recruitment processes undertaken by this entity if you have submitted your CV or registered for the recruitment processes.
- Building a commercial profile based on the information you provide for the purpose of showing you or sending you customised advertising based on your consumption habits and/or preferences. Said profile may be created via cookies or any other means. At any event, no automated decisions will be taken based on said profile with legal or significant effects for you.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your data may be shared with or communicated to those entities or authorities strictly necessary for providing you with the contracted services or maintaining the freely accepted commercial relationship, with those entities or authorities with which we have a legal obligation to do so, as well as with those entities or authorities that you have expressly authorised for this purpose.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data will be kept for as long as our contractual and/or commercial relationship exists, the time necessary for compliance with the corresponding legal obligations and the limitation period for the pertinent judicial proceedings. At any event, we will delete your data when you ask for them to be erased under the terms provided by law.
You may exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request together with a photocopy of your ID card/passport to the following address: INSYTE INSTALACIONES SA, with registered address at 23 Calle Huesca, PI Valdonaire, 28970 Humanes (Madrid), email: email@example.com.
- Information: You may ask us to tell you if we process your personal data.
- Access: You may ask us to tell you about which of your personal data we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Rectification: You may ask us to amend your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete any that are incomplete.
- Erasure: You may ask us to erase your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Opposition: You may ask for your personal data not to be processed.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask for the processing of your data to be restricted when any of the following circumstances apply:
a) the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while the accuracy thereof is being confirmed;
b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and instead requests a restriction on the use thereof;
c) the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the processing purposes, but the data subject needs them to lodge or defend grievances;
d) the data subject has opposed the processing and while checks are performed to verify that the legal grounds of the data controller take precedence over those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: You will be entitled to receive the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that the same have been automated, as well as for us to send them to another data controller.
- MINORS AND PERSONS JUDGED INCOMPETENT:
The father, mother or legal guardian of children under 14 and persons judged incompetent must provide consent for the personal data thereof to be processed.
Pursuant to current legislation, INSYTE INSTALACIONES SA undertakes to implement all those technical and organisational measures necessary at any given time to guarantee the security of your data and prevent the unauthorised alteration, loss or processing thereof.
When a user browses our website, the server on which it is hosted automatically recognises the IP address of their computer, the day and time at which their visit started, the day and time at which they leave the website, and information about the various sections browsed. The server needs this data to be able to communicate and send you the information requested and for this information to be displayed on screen via the browser. It is therefore necessary for you to have cookies activated in your browser to make use of certain services on the website.
If you so wish, you may configure your browser to display an on-screen message if it is going to receive a cookie. The user may configure their computer to not accept these cookies, but this will prevent them from making use of certain services on the website.